Thursday, September 4, 2014



Monday, September 1, 2014


Creative Learning Ideas

So after three attempts at creating a blog sight I have finally succeeded.  It was not until the second attempt that I finally got assistance from a techy co-worker!
About Me
My name is Denise and I have currently plunged into grad school in order to get my certification in special education. I graduated from Villanova University (a long time ago) with a K-6 teacher certification   Although, I have been in special education classrooms for 8 years as an assistant and substitute teacher, I need my paperwork so I can be a REAL special education teacher. I am a bit nervous about this venture, and will welcome any assistance you may offer.
I enjoy remodeling our home with my husband, dining with our friends, going to the beach and spending time with our extended family.

 
I have been married many years to my husband Steve. We have two adopted children Allie who is 21 and graduating college in December and Joseph Jarred (JJ) who is currently a junior in high school. We have a 1 year old Bull Terrier mix dog named Gusgus who is spoiled.
 
In my spare time I enjoy remodeling projects on our home with my husband, dining with friends, going to the beach and spending time with extended family.




Assistive Technology in the classroom
The purpose of this blog is to learn the variety of assistive technologies that can be utilized in the classroom and to share these findings with other educators.

No comments:

Post a Comment