Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The End of my Journey


Well my journey through my assistive technology class has come to an end.  It has been extremely informative for me.  I have learned first and foremost how to set up and maintain a blog.  Publishing videos and pictures have become second nature for me.  I have also learned how to publish a link and how to edit HTML. 

I have learned about so many different types of technology like speech to text software that I am using on an Ipad in my classroom allowing my student to successfully write his papers.  I am using various websites for my students in math that they are thoroughly enjoying.  We have order several sensory items for my autistic students t that I have encountered in my website exploration. 

The really great part about my blog, is that I will be able to refer back to my postings and use the blog as a resource.  

No comments:

Post a Comment